Monday, September 10, 2012

Look Whoo's One ( Owl Theme Birthday Party )

Look Whoo's One
This party was a hoot..


I Knew I was going to go with the Owl Theme because I decorated my daughter’s room with Owls,Birds & Trees. I wanted her first birthday to have some connection with her nursery room and  I love the birthday saying Look Whoo’s turning One. My inspiration was her nursery room.
The only thing I did not do was the beautiful Owl Cake or the Cute Owl Outfits but I did everything else , bake craft cook for these party...

Cake was done by Carol Middleton
                      Owl dress, Blouse , T-shirt was sewn by       
                                         http://www.etsy.com/shop/LilBitofWhimsyCoutur













































My inspiration was her nursery room.
These is her Wardrobe...








Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I stumbled upon your site as I was looking for inspiration for my daughter's owl themed 2 year old party. That was a fabulous party you threw!

    ReplyDelete